FlexyCUBE – for parallel process optimisation
Reproducible – Documented – User-friendly – Perfect for scale-up
- High productivity, accurate experiments, perfect for DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Realistic operating conditions – perfect for scale-up
- Resilient solution for routine applications, a real «workhorse»
Your trump card for rapid and high-quality process development
- Up to 6 steel or glass reactors can be controlled from a single PC
- Parallel (DoE) or individual operation
- Highly compact design
- Manual operation or recipe control, manual intervention possible at all times
- Jacketed reactor for full temperature control
Flexibility through options
- pH measurement and control
- 70, 100, 250 or 400 ml reactors
- Pressure glass reactor or steel (S.S./Hastelloy)
- Various types of stirrers available
- Automatic distillation with boiling point detection
- Isothermal heat flow calorimetry, online analyses
- Independent control of all steel or glass reactors
- Reactor or jacket-based temperature control
- Adjustable stirrer speed and torque measurement
- Data capture and automatic laboratory report
- Alarm/event file
- Global support through remote access via Internet
- Temperature range from -80°C to +280°C
- Volume range from 10 to 400 ml
- Pressure range from 0.01 to 100 bar
Screening of different reaction conditions
ScreenX expands FlexyCUBE’s capabilities in drug discovery research, concentration and reaction times studies, optimal reagents and catalysts screening.
Do you need to read out the heat flux of your reaction online without extra calibration?
Are you looking for real time decision making to modify the course of your experimental procedure based on the measured heat flux?
SYSTAG combines the advantages of automated reactors with inline particle size analysis and thus provides important findings for product development, crystallization optimization or formulation.